Well - don't know, how many of your read the jobs.ch jobmail, but if
you do, you
have probably noticed, that sunrise is looking for experienced network
engineers for a long time now...  I guess, they don't have a technical, but a
HR problem  ;-)

Too bad, their offices are in the totally wrong place (from my point of view
(which is of course the middle of nowhere ("Säuliamt")))

Cheers,
Viktor

Zitat von Xaver Aerni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Sunrise has sayed, one of the two Routers are completly down... I'm
wondering that sunrise only has two routers in Switzerland. One in Zürich...
it was today down... and one in Lausanne...
I think Sunrise has a big problem with the rednunance of their system....
Only two  Possiblety and if one is down, they couldent route all the traffic
to the other router...