well, what is the real problem?

when i read that only business customers are affected, not private i suppose
that swisscom is routing business customers to (one or more) other lns of
sunrise.
is the interconnection between sunrise and swisscom broken? if yes: normally
traffic is rerouted to some redundant system (in this case probably lausanne).
is the backbone to lausanne too small? capacity problems? planning faults?

dear sunrise, tell us what is happening in detail ,-) everyone would like to
learn from mistakes ;-)

-steven