* on the Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 03:21:40PM +0100, Glogger Steven wrote:
> you mean blocked by e-mail? or on based on ip?

Blocked for email, based on IP. ...

Seems not generally though (as I first assumed), only the error
returned by Cablecom looked very much so. Or maybe it really was
listed by SORBS as dialup-range this morning and isn't anymore.

> you might contact cablecom via inoc db phone ,-)

Fax? Actually, some nice person there gave me Christians phonenumber.
And you should update the number in the pdf/doc. The person listed
as "fax" definitly isn't, and definitly is not a technical contact ;)

Cheers
Seegras
--
Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin