I think there is the Problem... With bluewins new Server is buewin.ch and
bluwin.ch not the same...

We have make differentes tests.
The first Test was only with Repay to an E-Mail 2 Week ago... Some of the
costumer by bluewin.ch has as adress bluwin.ch
If you make a replay you received the error MSG...
If you make a coorection to bluewin.ch We don't receive it. I don't know if
till now if the bluewinclient has received the MSG.

I think bluewin must write to their costumer, that they must change the name...

When bluewin.ch and bluwin.ch isn't the same is the errorcode wrong which
bluewin.ch bzw. bluwin.ch is sending. They must send wrong Username. not relay
is not allowed...

I think some costumers you must send to bluewin.ch and some to bluwin.ch
We maked the test. If bluewin.ch is not gone with bluwin.ch is worked...
and when bluwin.ch is not worked then bluewin.ch is worked...

Greetings

X. Aerni