Hi Marco

On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 11:28 +0100, Marco Balmer wrote:
> Has everyone experiences with good and bad blacklists for mail-servers?
>
> For the moment I use the following three:
> relays.ordb.org
> sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org
> bl.spamcop.net

What about dnsrbl.swinog.ch? :-D
or: dnsbl.sorbs.net is another reliable address.

On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 11:34 +0100, Benoit Panizzon wrote:
> I wouldn't use Blacklist for direct blocking anymore. Just combine scores of
> blacklists in Spamassassin and if multiple blacklists match, then you could
> block.

If you are only serving your private mail, you can block everything
exept SpamCop's entries. SpamCop is definetly the fastest one in
blocking everything.

If you are serving email services for customer purpose, please just
score the mails (Spamassassin makes a very good job!). All our
Abuse-Desks will appreciate that! :-)

Cheers
 - Dan