You're right.

It's probably a matter of personal taste.

If a techie working at a Swiss ISP sells a few things, I don't have a problem.

But if an unknown person simply post a list of stuff, that looks like a list
from a professional used-hardware dealer, with no prices or information, where
the hardware comes from, it's spam (and he even wrote, that it's spam).

Discussion opened :-)

Cheers,
Viktor

Zitat von Gabriel Boissonnard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Viktor,

Funny, but you had a different point of view some time ago...
http://lists.swinog.ch/public/swinog/2005-July/000438.html

I quote:
" It's usually considered O.k. to
- ask for or sell ISP related hardware (routers, switches, firewalls etc.)"

I don't want to polemic, but maybe it would be necessary to clarify this point.

Cheers,
Gabriel