Hello all

I'm seeing a lot of

550-Your mailserver connection is being denied. Please use your IPSs

failures when our customers send email from their domains via our smtp
server to @highspeed.ch or @swissonline.ch addresses. Does anybody know
for what reason connections are being denied with this error message?

Our sending smtp server is not the same as the MX record the domain
points to, could this be the problem? But I guess then a lot of other
providers would be having problems as well.

Regards,

Mike

--
Mike Kellenberger                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Escapenet - the Web Company                       Tel +41 52 235 0700