-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Marc Eggenberger
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 7:43 PM
To: swinog@swinog.ch
Subject: [swinog] Rules for used hardware selling

Dear list.

How are the current rules for selling hardware? As far as I remember its
ok if I only sell a few used pieces. I dont do this as a business of
course. Just found a couple of stuff during my last move ;-)

Thanks for any comments.

Regards,

Marc