Michel Renfer schrieb:
There were a few approches until now, already with low success or technical implications (other sites also blocked, etc.)

The discussion now happend on society level. Any bigger ISP will never offically reject such blocking requests for child pornography in a tv interview as this can hardly hit their image in the public.

The technical questions of the blocking are completly fadet out. They
didn't really care anyone. Blocking can and will definitivly not
work. Endusers can implement workarrounds in less than a minute.
Other questions like, who's maintaining the list etc. are not even
discussed.

I'm really concerned about the way that this story will/ can go...

Full Ack. After this letter arrived, I wrote a blog entry:
http://www.blogg.ch/index.php?/archives/444-Kampagne-Stopp-Kinderpornografie-im-Internet!-Das-Ross-wird-am-Schwanz-aufgezaeumt.html

Few days later I got a call from the journalist of SF who did the report
in 10vor10. Means: the journalist was perfectly aware of all the
technical and political issues in this case, but he masked out it
completly. IMHO a bad job, 10vor10.

F.