Hi Mike

Between 2000 and 2004 my ISP used IMail.
It was very easy to use, also those "plugin" against spam and virus was very nice. (till then, i don't know the linux-style aka spamassassin etc.)
Some of these plugins created the same person, who made dnsstuff.com
One of those guys is R. Scott Perry.

But now, I guess the guys fron dnsstuff sold they're business to ipswitch...

http://www.ipswitch.com/products/imail/index.asp

But they changed a lot in the last time, don't know, if they are still good...

Greets
Rog

Mike Kellenberger schrieb:
We're looking around for a new mail server solution, since our mercur
(www.atrium.de) server is just too unstable.

Preferably it should run on windows (we're just not at home on the *nix
platforms), have all it's config options in a sql database, provide
anti-spam and anti-virus out of the box, have a feature-rich webmail
client and be tailored for a small ISP.

Our specs: ~700 Domains, ~4000 Users

Thanks in advance for all your tips!

Cheers,