hi all,

we found a nasty bug in IOS, and Cisco can't reproduce it in their lab :)

A magic combination of BGP communities, outgoung route-map with
"set community additive" and "continue" statements causes memory corruption
and immediate crash.

Before Cisco ships us a new chassis for tests, perhaps someone can provide
a couple of test boxes in their lab connected to the Internet?

We need an NPE-G1 or G2 with 1GB RAM that would accept the full
BGP table from us, and then another router nearby, just anything
that can run BGP.
Also will probably need an engineer with console cable and ability to capture
the console output :-)

This should occupy 2-3 hours at maximum.

thanks,
stan

Stanislav Sinyagin
Senior System Engineer