Hello!

Am 17.8.2007 17:17 Uhr schrieb "Xaver Aerni" unter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I love the verry old Swisscom Relay "Telefonzentale". (ratter... ratter...
> ratter...) This are working and working and working.

Stop! Wait! Not so fast!

My grandfather was working for the good old PTT and had a real Willy's Jeep.
My mother often told me the story of cold winter nights where her father
went out of the house to some PBX in the mountains and clean the relay
contacts using some kind of sandpaper.

Also the good old days had their problems :-)

Beat

--
     \|/                           Beat Rubischon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   ( 0^0 )                             http://www.0x1b.ch/~beat/