It may be interesting for some of you that a lot of the new stock-spam
we saw in the last couple of months is initiated by some companies in
Zug. Therefore, this judgement may be of utmost interest for future
cases. The new spam does not have any opt-in or opt-out option, they
fake the sender address and so on.

I have collected some material on the new spam-wave with bogus stock
coming from Zug, and if someone is interested in using it: feel free to
contact me off-list. I guess (although I'm not a lawyer) that with this
judgement and the new material, it would be a perfect case against
spammers....

Guido