I'm looking for someone to take over my apartment in Zürich-Höngg
by 1. November.

http://map.search.ch/zuerich/limmattalstr.186

It's got good connectivity through a direct copper line to TIX
(5.7Mbit SDSL capable) and is only about 50 meters from the local
Swisscom central office. [This makes it SWINOG relevant ;-) ]

The place is directly adjacent to Höngg Meierhofplatz with excellent
public transport through Tram 13 and Bus lines 38, 46 and 80. By car
it's only a few minutes to the highway Bern-Basel and to the airport
it takes only 10 minutes by car. With public transport either bus 80
to Oerlikon or bus 46 to bahnhof wipkingen and then by s-bahn.

It's in second floor, got sun all day around (east-south-west), lift
from basement parking. All necessary shops (Coop, Migros, Beck) and
banks (UBS, CS, ZKB) are within 100 meters walking distance. Parking
in huge basement parking garage.

3.5 rooms with about 73m2. Parkett in floor and living room. Carpet
in the other two rooms. Large kitchen. Built in the 80's.

Rent CHF 1'562 per month plus 300 heating and maintenance cost.

If you are interested please reply by private email.

--
Andre