That's the reason, why I started using my private mail address for mailing-lists. Others use special accounts on their private domain (such as [EMAIL PROTECTED]). No hassle with braindead mail servers and equally challenged mail admins. Furthermore it's easier, if Christian's assumption is right (same people, different job) ;-)

I really wonder, how much lobbying must be done to a company, until they use Lotus Notes. I know... Notes can do absolutely everything - but unfortunately, nobody needs all those functions. People just want mail and some calendering. And that's just the two things, Notes cannot handle right (at least not in the default config - and that's what people use, because they don't spend money on a mailsystem in order to customize it to be useable). But I'm getting off-topic and shutting up now.

Cheers,
Viktor

Candid Aeby wrote:
What should i do?

My company is using Lotus Notes and my mail admin mentally challenged.
So what is your proposal?