Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Martin Ebnoether
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. November 2007 15:37
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [swinog] Blacklist at bl.csma.biz

Hi Swinogers and Swinogettes.

Does anyone here know the blacklist at bl.csma.biz? One of our
users wanted to send a mail somewhere and it was rejected by the
remote mailserver because we are listed in that list.

Though, bl.csma.biz does not resolve. My understanding of
blacklist is, that if there is no result for the check (that is
based on DNS, right?), it assumes it is listed.

In that case, the remote mailserver, rejecting mails from listed
servers, would accept no mails at all? Now they will have
serious fun over there, since the remote server belongs to one of
the big US stock exchanges... =:-)

Oh and I fully agree that it is a very bad idea to block mails
on a single criteria.

CU, Martin

--
Ungenügender Speicher zur Anzeige der