> It does, but it does give up on the mxbw one.

Your MX-Test or Postfix?

> It also doesn't leave a good impression on customers I
> guess that the ISP can't even have a proper email setup.

thanks for letting me know that i am a moron. ;-)

> Nevertheless, I would gently try and suggest to fix it for real instead
> of letting it run like this.

I wouldn't mind removing GSLB/mxbw (= ditch ns.bwlbmsg) but first i'd like
to understand why Postfix doesn't switch to mxzhb/mxzhh.

...Just had a look at the postfix 2.4.6 source (smtp_addr.c) and i don't see
why postfix would fail in such a situation.

Could you send me (offlist.. it's getting off-topic) the error message from
your maillog?

Regards,
 Adrian