Seems the defacers (?) are reading the Swinog-list... at least pizza-joker.com can be reached again...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Frankly, I believe that we have a case of somebody having a grudge against somebody... Novalku.com and pizza-joker.com both are hosted at the same company in Switzerland. The company "Alku GmbH" in Singen most probably hasn't got any idea about this. They may be wondering that they do not get any phonecall at all ... all the calls for them are forwarded to the Swiss police, probably withouth Alku GmbH knowing this... And the pizza-joker-guys may be wondering about their business going down the drain... Either the admin of the hoster is sleeping pretty good or he is an old supporter of ol' Bill Gates...
Guido Rudolphi