Tonnerre LOMBARD wrote:
> Anyway, make up your own mind. I do not want to force anyone of you here
> not to sign this proposal, and there is a chance of course that I am
> entirely mistaken. What you should be aware of though is that this is
> not going to be the last thing you heard from the copyright revision.

Thank you Tonnerre for your valuable input. Following the various
discussions today on this topic, I was also referred to this article:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/12/05/swiss_dmca_say_it_aint_so/

I can only agree with the author when he says that "the petition has
unquestionably raised awareness of copyright and consumer rights
regarding digital media, which have received little mainstream attention
so far in the Confederation".

Regards,

Alexandre