I'm really astonished to see that this private war between Gerhard
Ulrich and the Judges of Vaud is still going on....

Yeah, you know, justice is a quick process ;-)

And again we'll not take any actions and this time we'll not give them
an introduction lesson in how the internet works (which I tried w/o success last time.....)

Ohhh you said that on a public list ;-)

Anyway, they should ask Fedpol to add them on their pedo-banned-url- list so bluewin will block it. If Fedpol cant legally force us to block URLs, I really dont see how a State court could force us to block a few sites which basicly state 'bad guy says overall the internet that good guy is a bad guy', and since the 'good guys' are part of the justice itself, its kind of normal they turn crazy and make such impossible/unlogical/nonsense requests... (that was a long sentence, anyone follows? :P)

P.