Splunk. Definitely Splunk ;)

If you have any questions or you want to talk more about your use- cases, I am happy to have a chat with you.

On a serious note, I think you should try it. And it is free up to 500MB/day! That's quite a bit. After that it's fairly reasonably priced! One other thing that you might want to take into consideration is that other log management solutions don't cope with configuration files or multi-line information very well, if at all. I could list you a few very interesting use-cases around that: configuration management comes to mind. Also have a look at my blog where I talk a bit about the difference between IT Search (splunk) and the log management tools: blogs.splunk.com/raffy.

Seisch, wenn'd irgendwelchi Frogae hesch!

  Raffy

--
  Raffael Marty
  Chief Security Strategist                           @ Splunk>