Steven,

>From what I have seen so far, the most portable solution are the KVMs from
Startech.

They got it all, VNC, JAVA client which works with any Java Capable OS,
Radius for Auth and so on.

Unfortunately they do not make a CAT5 KVM :( but as others have adivised
you could buy a KVM to IP bridge from them and use it with your existing
KVM solution.  Their p/n for it is SV1110IPEXT

If you want to go really cheap: Look out on Ebay.com, this extender pops
up there regularly and goes for around 200$, which, considering current
dollars condition is a steal.

Another nice solution is IMHO latest Raritan Dominion KVMs, those are
pretty reliable and nice but very pricey.

Cheers

--
Kirill Ponazdyr
Technical Director