Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Fabian Uebersax
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. Januar 2008 10:12
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [Spam] RE: [swinog] Large IP Block at Akamai?

> could be some kind of dns issue as well

[...]
> cleared all caches on our cache-only nameservers; not using
> forwarders; but still always get the same results back

That's exactly how the Akamai DNS is supposed to work. You'll always get
different results from different AS's as the Akamai DNS tries to find
the nearest Akamai cache cluster using some BGP + DNS magic.

See:
http://web.archive.org/web/20030302122757/http://www.cs.washington.edu/h
omes/ratul/akamai.html

cheers,