Hello,

does anybody on this list know of a free/open source tool that collects
NetFlow AS aggregation records from a number of routers and produces
traffic graphs per AS that show how much traffic came in from or went
out to a given AS, and over which link (-> multiple upstreams/peering
links)?

I'm asking because I've made something like that on a whim for Monzoon
Networks to help with BGP traffic engineering, and would be happy to
polish it up a bit and then release it, but if the solution is already
out there (and better than what I've come up with ;), I wouldn't bother.

Cheers,

Manuel

--
Manuel Kasper
Systems Engineer, Dipl. Ing. FH

Riedthofstrasse 124, CH-8105 Regensdorf
Phone: +41 43 5000474, Fax: +41 43 5000478
[EMAIL PROTECTED]