Betreff: [swinog] SwiNOG #16 Questionaire
Datum: Fri, 16 May 2008 02:30:03 +0200
Von: Fredy Kuenzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Antwort an: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear all,

Please take a few minutes and fill in the 10 questions about SwiNOG #16:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=X0yt16xSyV6I39PzlqosLQ_3d_3d

If you did not attend SwiNOG #16 (because the registration has been full
or for any other reason), please do it also, and skip the questions
which don't apply.

The SwiNOG-Core team would like to learn what could be done better, such
as "beer was too warm" ehm ... such as "location is too small" and "WLAN
did not provide IPv6". Oh, it's late. This is my first surveymonky thingi.

Your answers are very valuable, so please be honest. It's completly
anonymous unless you're leaving your name in the comment field.

Many thanks from the SwiNOG Core Team!
Fredy