hi eric

well...it's not up to me to organize stuff in geneva ,-) unfortunately
i'm not that often in geneva...
everyone can organize a beer event. it's not me having that
beer-event(TM)(C)(R)-label attached to my shirt ,-)
just organize one and send out a mail to the mailing list.
as far as i remember some guys from geneva and region have organized
some beer events ... but i would have to crawl into the deep of my
mail-archive to seek for those who've organized this.

for you second thing: the mail-spam-blacklist-filter-whatever-thing
you've mentioned i have to tell you that i'm not doing any mail support
,-) this is pure 1st level customercare troubleshooting stuff which
somehow does not belongs to this mailinglist (my opinion?).
specially if there are just too few informations (typical 1st level
problem).
but to help you a little bit:
- examine you mail infrastructure
- check the headers of the mail WHY it was blacklisted/filtered
out/tagged/whatever (you'll notice that sometimes there are very useful
informations in such a mail header. if you don't know what is a mail
header.. well..you're on the wrong list ,-))
- check the ip address of your MTA if it's blacklisted and why (it might
be that you MTA is abused for spamming... then putting that into a black
list is for me ok ;-))
- if you don't operate your own mail infrastructure then contact the
support dpt. of your provider providing this wonderful mail service
- etc...

greetings

-steven