* on the Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 12:10:29AM +0200, Matthias Leisi wrote:
> > [193.138.29.15]: 571 Access denied and blocklisted: 990
>
> Which concerns backscatterer.org, and _not_ Uceprotect. Same
> organisation behind, but different policies.

Hm, I'm not so sure. However the company using this seems to have
technical difficulties anyway, and I can't reach them by mail.

> And yes, autoreplies are bad. This also includes out-of-office
> notifications. If you allow them out to the Internet at large, you're
> almost as bad as the next pill spammer.

Try to explain that to the users at large and _any_ management.

Cheers
Seegras
--
"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin