hi folks

some information for SwiNOG-17:

Application Fee:
================
let me remind you that you have to take the CHF 35.- lunch fee with you and
we are NOT giving back change.

if you're not sure wether you're registered or not, check the registration
page:
http://www.spale.com/cgi-bin/swinogreg

Le Menu aka Food:
=================
so, the menu is already defined - you might make up your mind and tell us at
the welcome desk which menu you like.
the choice is:

Non-Vegetarian:
---------------
Salad
    ***
Poulet-Cordon bleu (stuffed with Ham and Cheese) with fried potatoes
    ***
Ice Cream

Vegetarian:
-----------
Salad
    ***
Tagliarini (Noodles / Pasta)
with peproncini, tomatoes, onion, garlic, parsley and parmesan.
    ***
Ice Cream

Agenda:
=======
as usual you can find the updated agenda on the website:
http://www.swinog.ch/meetings/swinog17/swinog17_agenda-txt.txt

Wireless LAN:
=============
Free WLAN access for all participants will be available at SwiNOG 17:
* 10 MBit/s Internet connectivity
* Use DHCP for the ip assignement
* Open WLAN without encryption
* SSID: SwinogPublic

You're responsible for the security of your laptop. Remember that we've got
always some guys sniffing the network...

see you then ,)

greetings

-steven