Dear all,

Thanks everybody for attending SwiNOG #17, I hope you consider it a
successful gathering like me.

Unfortunately the people from Pingsta couldn't make it to Berne, we got
the following email from Peter, CEO of Pingsta:

 > -------- Original-Nachricht --------
 > Betreff: Re: [swinog-core] SwiNOG-17 - Pingsta Team Stuck in Paris en
 > Route Bern
 > Datum:       Wed, 22 Oct 2008 03:05:20 -0700 (PDT)
 > Von:         Peter Alfred-Adekeye
 >
 > Dear Paschal, Fredy, Nicole & Michel,
 >
 > Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are stuck in Paris en
 > route Bern and unless a miracle happens, we would most likely not be
 > able to get to Bern on time today. As such, would it be possible to
 > deliver my speech over skype video instead? If no, I guess we may
 > have to reschedule the Pingsta presentation to SwiNOG 18 or 19?
 >
 > Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for the rather short
 > notice. In the meantime, please feel free to give away the Pingsta
 > T-shrts and wish the entire SwiNOG team and participants well for us.
 >
 > Danke
 > Peter  :(
 >
 > Peter Alfred-Adekeye
 > CEO, Pingsta

Peter: thanks for the explanation, we have been a bit surprised and
disapointed that you couldn't make it - unfortunately your mail was read
only after the gathering ... we enjoyed the early beer and ignored
waiting emails ;-) ... nevermind, packets sometimes arrive with latency,
get lost or show up jittered. The Pingsta t-shirts in fact made it right
on time to Berne and nevertheless got distributed to the crowd ... many
thanks!

We are happy to reserve a slot in the upcoming SwiNOG #18 in Spring
2009, but at this time we don't have a scheduled date. Please make sure
that you are subscribed to the SwiNOG list that you don't miss the
announcement.

Best regards ... until SwiNOG #18!

Fredy Künzler
SwiNOG Core Team