On 18.02.2009, at 13:45, Pascal Gloor wrote:

I've uploaded the scan of the request to our webserver:
http://www.bebbicell.ch/PE03.018380.pdf

Thanks Andreas for sharing this information (since, somehow, we didn't receive it).

Question for you Christa. The order is suspended, does it mean that blocking those websites becomes now illegal ?

Oh, and thank you Christa for participating in the SwiNOG community debate, its always interesting (and almost required) to have a lawyer in such discussions.

Pascal_______________________________________________

you have to read the thing fully:

The cover letter in french says CYBERLINK has opposed.
The german text says despite the recurs of Cyberlink, it stays in force:

"Der Rekurs hat keine aufschiebende Wirkung aauf die Untersuchungshandlungen ; der angefochtene Entscheid ist trotz des Rekurses Rechtskräftig, es sei den der Untersuchungsrichter hat das Gegenteil
        entschieden"

Also, the original "order" was not sent to me, I wonder most about the sentence

        "gegen die vorliegende Verfügung keine Rechtsmittel möglich sind".

So a judge decides to force me to do anything without hearing my voice, without giving me the right to oppose is really out of my sense of democracy and law.

Andreas Fink

Fink Consulting GmbH
Global Networks Schweiz AG
BebbiCell AG
IceCell ehf

Tel: +41-61-6666330 Fax: +41-61-6666331  Mobile: +41-79-2457333
Address: Clarastrasse 3, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
E-Mail:  andr...@fink.org
www.finkconsulting.com www.global-networks.ch www.bebbicell.ch