Mike Kellenberger wrote:
> totally correct, thanks! Looks like I'm the stupid SysAdmin as well... :-)

Actually, this problem is known since ages. I wonder, why you fall into
that right now.

But what I really realise is, that this list is populated by Swiss
Hosting Sysadmins from all important hosters. But they don't really
share their experience and their actual problems. I mean in my old
hosting days, I was glad to have some direct connections (for example
per IRC), where I just could point out some troubles and solve them quickly.

So Hosting-Sysadmins, please get together and share your mind! This list
is very network related and this is good so. Probably an other list
would suit better for all hosters.

Cheerz,
  - Dan

PS: If I still was with a hoster, I would now take care of that. So
maybe someone else can take the initiative.