Hi,

> Do i have to give the customers adress to this guy?

In such cases we always answer that in Switzerland there is a single
point of contact for such requests and that they should send their
request to:

Eidgenössisches Justiz- und Polizeidepartement EJPD
Informatik Service ISC-EJPD
Überwachung Post- und Fernmeldeverkehr ÜPF
3003 Bern
Schweiz

Rgds

  Matthias

_________________________ PAY - PER - MINUTE ________________________
Use your ORANGE and SUNRISE Handy Number for Login and pay per minute
We are happy to accept login with IPASS, WeRoam and BOINGO clients in
                         MONZOON Hotspots.

Matthias R. Koch                                   T: +41 43 5000 470
CEO                                           direct: +41 43 5000 471
Monzoon Networks AG                                F: +41 43 5000 478
Riedthofstrasse 124                                M:+41 79 610 11 55
CH-8105 Regensdorf (near Zuerich)              skype: mrkoch
Switzerland
mailto:mk...@monzoon.net                       http://www.monzoon.net