Von: Alexandre Egger [mailto:a.eg...@neocarrier.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. September 2009 13:39
An: Patrick Studer
Betreff: Multihomed project

Hi Patrick,

I've seen your message on SwiNOG list for your multihoming project.

If you have the budget and want to stick with Cisco, I would suggest you
using 7201. They works very well and comes with 1GB or RAM. The end-user
price in CHF is ~ 26200CHF, but you can probably get a good 5000 CHF
discount since it is likely sold around 18k at reseller price.

Ohterwise as you mentioned the 3800 series can be a way to go. The 3825
with a RAM upgrade to 1GB would bet a very good one, with end-user price of
10K (with 256 MB of RAM) you can probably grab one for 8500 CHF.

If you are looking for a provider to offer you ASN, IP v4/v6 PI blocks, or
even hardware please feel free to knock at our door. We price very
attractive and have suppliers in Switzerland for hardware from the normal
market. We are also able to provide you very attractive IP transit services
if you are somewhere between Equinix 1 and ICT-Center Zurich.

Wish you the best for your project!

Cheers.

--
Alexandre Egger