Dear all,

We would like to thank you all for participating in our great event. It
was a pleasure to saw you all at SwiNOG-19. Special thanks also to our
offical sponsors, which made this event possible:

Main sponsor: Global Crossing
Social event sponsor: T-Systems
WLAN sponsor: nts workspace

Please take a few minutes and fill in the survey for SwiNOG #19:

Anonymous Survey Link:
<http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=1371669>

If you did not attend SwiNOG #19 (because the registration has been full
or for any other reason), please do it also, and skip the questions
which don't apply. The SwiNOG-Core team would like to learn what could
be done better. Your answers are very valuable, so please be honest.

If you want to get directly into contact with our sponsors, please use
the following contacts:

Global Crossing:
   Paul Gadiot
   E-Mail: paul.gad...@globalcrossing.com