-----------------------------
Date:   7th of December 2009

Time:   starting around 18.30 o'clock

Location:       @ "Walliser Keller" in the "Dörfli".
http://www.walliser-keller.ch/
                Best is if you come from the Central and go thru the
Zähringerstrasse (parallel to the niederdörflistr.).

Registration deadline:          03.12.2009 18:00:00

Please register here: http://swinog.mrmouse.ch/ since we have to make
reservations, i need to know who's coming and who not.
If you cannot attend and you're registered please inform me asap (+41 79 277
92 35).

greetings

-steven