I don't KNOW anything about it, but I am experiencing the same here, since
about one hour. Some sites respond well, others not or only very shaky or
partial.

DNS query time between 500-700ms.

I particularly like how bluewin is capable of presenting me a NICE and
easy-to-find status page of their service - NOT. stone age or what?

regards,
Umbi

-------- Original-Nachricht --------