Careful.  The ratings on toppreise aren't always up-to-date.

A while back, I bought some networking gear from the Speicher-Shop.  They
were also well-rated, but somehow the fact that the owner was going bankrupt
and didn't have any money to pay his employees was overlooked.

I chose payment in advance -- the usual conditions in Switzerland are such
that it is much more expensive if you don't.  When my goods didn't arrive,
and e-mail exchanges with the shop asking for either the goods or a refund
after a while didn't get answered, I started calling around.  I spoke to an
employee of the shop who told me the situation.  While he was happy to give
me the handy number of the owner, he told me that I would only be lied to.

So I made use of the prosecution office (Betreibungsamt) for the first time,
other than to get an extract of my own clean record.  The referred me to the
corresponding office in Rorschach, to whom I wrote a letter.  (Annoying
thing is, everytime you write those people, they want Fr. 30 from you to do
anything.)

About that time, all mention of Speicher-Shop mysteriously disappeared from
toppreise.

Apparently my letter made it to the Attorney General of St Gallen, along
with complaints from others.  They prosecuted and convicted the owner, and
sent me a list of several hundered plaintiffs with the amountd they were
awarded.  My award covered the cost of what I ordered, the
Betreibungskosten, and a bit more, but nowhere near enough to cover the lost
revenue from the project I could not start on time because the device never
arrived.

And of course, the bankrupt owner never paid me anything back.  I bet the
only costs that got recovered out of that operation are around Fr. 3'500 in
court costs.

So one should definitely beware of these online places on toppreise.
Perhaps the rating service could be expanded to cover financial soundness of
the offerors on a voluntary basis?