Hi networkers :)

I got a call from Cisco Switzerland yesterday and they will organize a "swiss
apero" Tuesday and Wednesday evening. So we will have a BE for us anyway. :)  I
guess they will contact you too...

Otherwise, there's not many bars near the forum and it's better to go near the
center (ramblas area) because it's the tourist area so there's a lot of places
to drink a beer :)

At port Olympic there's also some good bars and it's a very nice place; in
front of the beach, very nice lounge bars, etc. For those who where here last
year, we made a swiss dinner there at CDLC (carpe diem lounge club) and it was
really nice.

See you next week :)
Jerome

Jerome Tissieres - Senior Network Engineer
Cisco Certified CCIP & CCNP
Tel: +41 21 618 03 77   Fax: +41 21 618 07 07
jerome.tissie...@imd.ch

IMD
Ch. de Bellerive 23, P.O. Box 915
CH - 1001 Lausanne, Switzerland