Am Tuesday 26 January 2010 11.42:50 schrieb Mike Kellenberger:
> Is the Swinog DNSRBL Whitelist at
> http://antispam.imp.ch/swinog-dnsrbl-whitelist still being maintained
> actively?

Somehow less actively then some time ago, but we try to keep up if we are told
changes.
With Google we still have troubles as they change the ip ranges of their
mailserver quite frequently.

And just using their SPF entries to auto-generate the google whitelist entries
also is not very practicable as this are quite large ranges.

> I use this list for our greylisting bypass filter and just had a case
> with a swisscom server that was not listed (which I would expect).

If nobody told us, we probably didn't notice :-)

> The server in question was 194.11.148.23 (outmail43.swisscom.com).

Tnx, it's being added now.

Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen

Benoit Panizzon
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter IT Customer Care