Hello and sorry for this off-topic posting...

My wife (35yo) is looking of a new job within 50km of Zug, Zurich or Lucerne. Key skill is: Programming, with emphasis on Oracle Suite, PL/SQL and general database programming. Qualification: (University) Engineering Degree from Novosibirsk (Russia) State Technical University (and additional qualification as medical doctor). She has Swiss working permit B without restrictions. Languages: Russian: fluent, English: good, German: learning and improving quickly. Used to work for (bigger) international companies. Looking for 60-100%.

If you're looking for someone like her or have other proposals, please contact me *off-list*.

Again, sorry for bothering with this off-topic "advertisement".

Best regards,

        wiwi