Peter Keel wrote:
> * on the Mon, Mar 08, 2010 at 08:15:44PM +0100, Gregory Agerba wrote:
>> However Switzerland is probably a good place to infect computers,
>> since the infrastructures are probably of good standing.
>
> Actually, Switzerland has a high Microsoft-density (much higher than
> Germany, for instance), which makes it a good target.

Which is why all those extremely well connected *nix boxes with that
awesomely performant Apache setup running PHP with all those nice
'customer' scripts which are so easy to infect.... and send out loads
and loads and loads of nonsense... much easier and faster than that
Windows box which comes with a nice default firewall etc per default and
is clickety click manageable for even the dumbest of people.

Every box has a flaw, given enough of them, they will be exploited and
abuse.
(incidentally see also my note from a few days ago which most likely had
something of the above going on but in a different way....)

Greets,
 Jeroen