On 5/12/10 12:17 PM, Jeroen Massar wrote:
On 2010-05-12 12:02, Thomas Kernen wrote:

Has anyone been collecting data points related to service providers in
Switzerland providing IPv6 services? I'm trying to pull together a slide
on the growth of v6 services in the country.

Allocated Prefixes:
http://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/dfp/all/?country=ch
also shows when they first popped up in BGP etc, but that does not say
they are actually being used in any way other just being announced...

For connectivity:
http://www.sixxs.net/faq/connectivity/?faq=native&country=ch
http://www.sixxs.net/faq/connectivity/?faq=ipv6transit&country=ch

Or refer to any of my presentations which generally include a slide or
so with the above numbers...

Greets,
  Jeroen

Thanks Jeroen, I suspected that you would have most data points. :-)
Now I just need to get confirmation from the DSL providers you listed if they provide native v6 over BBCS wholesale or unbundled copper DSL (or both).

Cheers,
Thomas