* on the Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 03:33:00PM +0200, Patrick Studer wrote:
> So, we tried to get some help from the cisco ironport support. There
> answer wasn't very helpful either. They told us, that senderbase.org
> is a complete other company and they don't have any contact and
> we should try their website www.senderbase.org. Otherwise, if we don't
> have a IronPort box, they will not help us.

Sounds much alike to Microsofts "Smartscreen" (which, of course, is
very stupid indeed, as everytime Microsoft calls something "smart"):
http://seegras.discordia.ch/Blog/abused-by-microsoft/

Most solutions were already mentionned, I consider the rotating of
IP-addresses (every time after you end up in blacklists AND you
have fixed the problem) the most useful one. If this is too much
a chore, you probably should ditch MDaemon for some other MTA which
hasn't any problems with hat, like Exim or Postfix...

Cheers
Seegras
--
"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin