Hi List

I'm asking the list because someone might have experienced the same problems as
we do atm.

It looks like Orange Mobile customers are denied access via HTTP to one of our
(AS49983) prefixes and it very much looks like there's some sort of proxy in
between blocking these requests. They always get a HTTP 403 error but according
to Apache logs and tcpdump this clearly isn't generated by our servers. This
doesn't happen on our other prefixes though, just 109.71.96.0/21

Has someone else perhaps seen this or a similar problem in the past with
AS15796 / AS5511 ?

Does anyone know the "correct" contact at Orange for things like this? If so
please contact me off-list.

Kind Regards

Mathias Seiler

MiroNet GmbH, Strassburgerallee 86, CH-4055 Basel
T +41 61 201 30 90, F +41 61 201 30 99

mathias.sei...@mironet.ch
www.mironet.ch