Hi Benoit,

Can`t say for sure how srf do it but in most cases this is done based
on internet registry queries (RIPE db for example). Maybe you checked
this already but it is possible that the specific IPs having the issue
are not directly related to the /19 you mentionned but to a smaller
more specific subnet which is assigned to a different country (or was
recently as most of these applications do not make real time queries
and only synchronise from time to time). Could you possibly provide
one or two of the impacted IPs to see if they are part of the /19 or a
smaller subnet?

In addition to this I also read that some content providers perform
more checks on top of the IP layer, for example related to browser or
media application settings, at this level only srf can give you more
details. Anyway in my experience similar problems were almost always
related to the subnet information in the internet registry...

Regards,
Fadi