Von: swinog-boun...@lists.swinog.ch [mailto:swinog-boun...@lists.swinog.ch]
Im Auftrag von Olivier Beytrison
Gesendet: Montag, 5. März 2012 13:38
An: swinog@lists.swinog.ch
Betreff: [swinog] IT Datacenter consulting

Hello,

The University of Applied Science in Fribourg is about to build a new
building for two of our schools. We have about 120m² of space dedicated for
a server room.

The company in charge of the electrical and technical aspect of the building
is not really aware of how you build a server room and what are its needs.

I'd like to redirect them to a company which is specialized in IT Datacenter
design, sizing and planning.

Do you know one ?

Thanks for your answers and have a nice week

/olivier

--

 Olivier Beytrison
 Network & Security Engineer, HES-SO Fribourg