Hi Lukas

Yes this should work. Private VLANs are carried over trunk ports like other
VLANs. Policy is enforced on the access ports of the switches which have
configured private VLANs.

Cheers

On 17 Apr 2012, at 14:51, Lukas Eisenberger wrote:

> Hi
>
> Does somebody know if its possible to connect two private-vlan speaking
> switches (Cisco 3560/3750) with a none-private-vlan speaking switch in
> between? Does that work so that I can still use the community/isolated vlans
> on both private-vlan speaking switches?
> (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3560/software/release/12.2_58_se/configuration/guide/swpvlan.html)
>

> [3650] <------> HP Switch <------> [3650]
>
> Cheers
>
> Luki

Mathias Seiler

MiroNet GmbH, Strassburgerallee 86, CH-4055 Basel
T +41 61 201 30 90, F +41 61 201 30 99

mathias.sei...@mironet.ch

www.mironet.ch
www.mirocloud.com