I'm currently seeing on two completely independent mail platforms
incoming mails from newsletter4-boun...@moneycab.ws, which seem to be
out-of-office replies sent back to the mailing list and
redistributed again... you get the idea ;)

I suggest you check your smtp logs whether you or your customers are
also victims of this sender, and act accordingly if you are.

from=<newsletter4-boun...@moneycab.ws>, relay=ml05.ispgateway.de [80.67.18.71]

(I wouldn't assume the relay to be constant though). At least one
mailing list currently being part of this problem is:

"Swiss Leadership Forum - Newsletter vom 30.04.2012"

nice to know Swiss leadership doesn't know how to deal with buggy
exchange out of office replies :)

Cheers,
Markus