From: Silvan Gebhardt [mailto:gebha...@openfactory.ch]
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 10:54 AM
To: swi...@swinog.ch
Subject: [swinog] Yet another "need hardware now" - 100mbit SFP

SFP that work on the 100mbit ports,I need1x LX2x SXOR:3x 100mbit Copperplease
note, the fastethernet ports on this switch do not accept the100BASE-SX or LX
from cisco at all.anyone that can help me out with SFP that work in that cisco
switchplease contact me offlist with a good offer.BestSilvan-----BEGIN PGP
SIGNATURE-----Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)Comment: Using GnuPG with
undefined -