A clarification on my part on this subject, because there seems to
be some confusion. Disclaimer: this is not an official statement from
Swisscom.

Swisscom is phasing out mail services which were running on old
former cybernet mail servers. This includes outbound mail
("smtp.cybernet.ch", "smtp.swisscomdata.ch") as well as inbound mail
(mailbackup, spam filter services).

For outbound mail, a new mail cluster has been taken into service, and
yes, this is running on new ip ranges. But these are in the same ball
park as the long existing bluewin mail servers, _not_ 46.14.*.*, which
are IP addresses assigned to customers. I'm not in charge of these
servers, so unfortunately I can't give you the concrete IP addresses.
Just shows once more, that SPF is broken by design.

Inbound services are separate, and customers of these have been informed
individually.

Cheers,
Markus